Mad Moms Unite

Mad Moms Unite

Friday 28 May 2010

BUSY WEEK... GOD HELP ME NEXT WEEK!

Hi everyone

Sorry, have been so busy this week with marketing my website and making new things and keeping up with three lunatic kids......

Half term = nightmare, but I am going to think positive this time. Hopefully this sunshine should last and they will be outside most of the time.

If you have any fun FREE ideas that you do with your kids, just let me know. Everything costs a fortune to do in this country with three kids and they all want to do different things.

I think we might need to go on some bike rides.... that will be a laugh.... might order some oxygen tanks first (for me). Gotta get fit though for my summer holiday, cause at the moment I resemble a large white whale..... just need the motivation. I think I might hunt out a picture of me when I was skinny (pre-child bearing days) and stick it on the fridge.... great idea.... right going to hunt through the photo albums.

Hope you all have a fun weekend.

Laurie x

No comments:

Post a Comment