Mad Moms Unite

Mad Moms Unite

Monday 24 May 2010

SUMMER DIET HERE WE COME

Wow am I glad it is Monday. These kids have drove me nuts this weekend, I keep blaming the sunshine, but I think that is my excuse, they are just horrible.

My twins are at eachother's throats most of the time. The house looked like someone had burgled it this morning..... washing everywhere..... walked in grass..... millions of ants.... which I am going to committ mass murder on today.

Oh well, as usual the hot weather is not going to last. I have just booked another craft fair for July to get some pennies for my long awaited holiday to Spain. This year we are going for the summer, but without hubby for a couple of weeks, he has too much to do here. Shame, but somebody has to entertain the kids.... ha ha......

The diet must begin today... I look like a beached whale and the thought of exposing myself in a swimming costume just makes me feel sick. I have got to loose 2 stone is 9 weeks, can it be done.... too right it can. Just going to look for a good diet online now and off down the shops.

My diet plan and lost weight will be monitored on here, so cheating for me.

God I am going to be moody doing this.

Laurie x

No comments:

Post a Comment