Mad Moms Unite

Mad Moms Unite

Monday 7 June 2010

MADE IT (JUST)

Well thank the Lord for that, all back at school today. That sounds terrible, but I couldn't wait for the three horrors to go to school.

All I have heard for a week is "I am bored", "it is so boring here", "there is nothing to do". I have through a few packets of paracetamol with the headaches they have caused me and don't mention the money they seem to think I grow on a tree.

And as usual they come home on the first day back with yet more money to pay out. I will be glad when they break up for the summer holidays and get the hell out of here!!

God, I am moaning again. I am counting the days now. I have tweeted like mad this week about my website at www.creativestores.co.uk. I am tweeted out. It is good for traffic though, so cannot complain.

I have been making some fab art for our bare walls at home and offered the limited edition prints for sale.

My Dad started his Chemo today too, so I have not been sleeping too good, thinking about that. He is fine though, and I am glad that they have finally started to do something for him.

To cheer me up, my husband is taking us camping on Friday, bit of fresh air and change of scenery will work wonders.

Right, got to get 3 uniforms ready for school tomorrow and get some shut eye!!

Laurie x

No comments:

Post a Comment