Mad Moms Unite

Mad Moms Unite

Thursday 20 May 2010

MAD MOMS UNITE

Hi Everyone

This is my first blog about motherhood!! Needed somewhere to vent my rants and raves, feel free to do the same.

I have three children, 1 boy Zac nearly 11, and twin girls, Mia and Niamh both 9. It is like world war III in our house most days, but they make me mad, make me laugh, and make me completely insane.

I get 6 hours of peace per day when they are at school to work/cook/clean and generally cinderella around the place.

Well the sun is out all my kids are healthy, so most people would say I have nothing to moan about.... but that don't stop me.

1 more hour and the second phase of World War III starts until bedtime. Please feel free to rant and rave about anything motherly on here, just so that I know I am not the only lunatic on the planet.

Laurie x

No comments:

Post a Comment