Mad Moms Unite

Mad Moms Unite

Friday 21 May 2010

BIT OF SUN AND OUT COMES THE FLESH.....

OMG I can't believe it is nearly June, this year has flown by so fast. Just deciding whether to live in England for the summer holidays or go to Spain for a month.... decisions, decisions. The kids would be bored silly here and probably cost more to stay in England. At least we can guarantee the weather and a pool on tap.

That's that then, off to Spain we go.... which reminds me, got to get 2 passports sorted as they have ran out. That is something to moan about £125.00 to get mine and my son's passports renewed....scandalous.

Right better get onto that today, because knowing us they will go on strike or something. We are driving down so no worries about Volcanic Ash stopping me.

Better get on a crash diet too..... I look fat, pasty, and to be quite honest disgusting..... time to get the fake tan out I think.

Why is it when we get a bit of sun, all the horrible, white bodies come out. People obviously don't have a full length mirror anywhere in their houses.

Right got a Summer Fair to go to tomorrow with all my jewellery and bits so better get started on that. Have a fun day in the sun and remember your sun screen!!

Laurie x

No comments:

Post a Comment