Mad Moms Unite

Mad Moms Unite

Friday 21 May 2010

THE THINGS THEY SAY!!

My son informed me today that he would like to be adopted by another family... you may ask why?? Well I only said that he should stay in a few evenings next week and get on with his project for school. You would have thought I had asked him to have his leg amputated..... talk about freak out........

I told him I would be happy to pack his bags for him but only the actual things he has paid for..... this would be very little.

He decided he didn't want to be adopted at this point. Yes son, you know where your bread is buttered, I said.

I think this unexpected heatwave affects kids moods.... they are unbeliveably moody at the best of times... but this makes it much worse. Let's see what tomorrow brings. Night x

No comments:

Post a Comment