Mad Moms Unite

Mad Moms Unite

Friday 21 May 2010

TIME TO DE-FUZZ....BEST PRODUCTS PLEASE..

OMG with all this gorgeous weather we are having it seems it's time to get the razors out.... well hedge trimmers in my case. My legs have not seen sunlight since last August so they look like oak trees..... only joking they are not that bad.

If anyone has a great product for removing these horrible leg hairs let me know. I have tried loads of things in the past and waxing is just not for me.... I am a complete wuss when it comes to pain. The trouble is that leads to other maintenance....like toe nails and chapped heels... Christ this sounds so exhausting.

Would do anything for a pedicure.... but I don't think anyone in their right mind would want to touch my disgusting feet. They are such ugly things really when you look at them.

Time to go and buy some open toed shoes..... best get the paint out first though.

Have a fun afternoon. Laurie x

No comments:

Post a Comment