Mad Moms Unite

Mad Moms Unite

Thursday 20 May 2010

MOODY MOODY KIDS

Christ, it must be the sunshine, but my daughter has come out of school like a bear with a sore head.... nothing new there then!

For nine, she is the moodiest child I have ever known. I could quite easily throttle her at times. Nothing is right, down to the popcorn I had bought, there is never anything in the fridge that is right, even though it is full......

God help me when she reaches puberty and to top it all she is a twin, so I will have it double.... can't wait (not).

I sometimes wonder why I bother at all. I think I will put it down to the heat today, should be getting hotter tomorrow so will look forward to her being in a worse mood... can't wait.

Signing off now to cook dinner, I suppose that will be wrong or not not good enough.... will let you know later.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment